By art. (4) of the GDPR, personal data, is any information relating to a natural person that makes it identifiable or identifiable (called the “Data Holder”). A natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, identifiers by electronic means or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
WHO WE ARE
Dosapac, SA respects your personal data collection and makes every effort to ensure the security and confidentiality of these data. The way we handle privacy is a vital aspect of our organization in the responsible relationship with our customers and a decisive factor in gaining their trust
At Dosapac, SA we have developed a culture that ensures that we all have a clear understanding of the importance of protecting the privacy of personal data, and that culture extends to the way we work with our employees, partners and external stakeholders.
The processing of personal data whether carried out by electronic or manual means is following existing national and Community legislation, in particular with Regulation EU 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation.
We care to explain clearly the purposes that justify the processing of the personal data of the users of our services if we guarantee that our methodology is the mirror of our concern, fomenting the communication and feedback of the owners of the personal data.
Dosapac, SA will only treat your personal data when: it is found that there is a legitimate interest to do so provided, in each case, our interest is in accordance with the applicable law and the rights of the owners of the personal data held by us; we obtain your consent for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; and / or is required to comply with contractual obligations and legal obligations that apply to it.
Personal data collected are those necessary for the purpose for which you contacted us, dealing in this area with data such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, subject, NIF (in the case of a commercial transaction) and the identification document (in the case of the exercise of a right). By making your personal data available, you are authorizing the collection, use and disclosure of the same in accordance with the rules defined herein.
We urge you not to send or share with Dosapac, SA any sensitive personal information such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data, health or data relating to sexual life or sexual orientation.
We also collect information on the use of the website using cookies, and the following data may be collected:
• IP adress.
• Geographic location.
• Information about the device that is accessing the website, namely browser type and version, operating system, screen resolution, preferred language, information contained in the HTTP headers and agent version.
• The search engine you used to locate and access the website.
• Date and time of activity on the website, as well as web pages and contents visited and clicked.
It should be noted that this usage information does not deliberately identify it and if it is uniquely identified, it will be anonymized immediately.
By giving information you are giving your informed and unequivocal consent that you consent to the processing of the data concerning you in an automated manner.
Some of the requested data are mandatory, we refer therefore to this obligation, and the lack or inaccuracy of the answers given may compromise the service provided.
The data collected by us is used to track your order, manage your account and, if you agree, send you by e-mail information about other products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
We use the data collected on the website to customize your next visits to it.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA
We do not share your information for marketing campaigns with other companies or transfer your personal data to any third country.
Although the information provided is generally treated as private, the data collected will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation throughout the treatment process. We safeguard that it may be necessary to transfer your personal data privately to other bodies, in particular the judicial one, and in processing your request, we may send your data to and also use information from credit agencies and fraud prevention .
You have the right to complain to a European Union supervisory authority regarding the protection of your personal data. We will cooperate with the Control Authority by providing you with all the information requested by the latter in the exercise of its powers.
The information collected on this website does not involve automated decision making, including profiling.
No comparisons, interconnections or any other way of interrelating registered information are made on this website.
We only accept registrations of users who are at least 16 years of age, we note that our communication channels are not intended for underage users. If you know of a record made by a minor, please let us know that we will do so immediately so that we can remove the record from the record.
The recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data, depending on the contact tool you use, are the various departments within our organization. We will share your personal information with your consent or, as necessary, to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested. We also share data with affiliates and subsidiaries; with employees who work on our behalf; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security of our services; and to protect the rights of property or us.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD, CORRECTION AND ACCESS
Our policy is to keep data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. However, in certain cases we may keep the data for longer periods, in particular when the Law so imposes.
We want to be sure of the accuracy and reliability of the information we retain, rely on the data subject, to provide us with accurate and complete information and to update the data in connection with any change in the information provided.
The data subject has the right to withdraw his / her consent at any time without compromising the lawfulness of the treatment made on the basis of the consent previously given and the right to request access to the personal data concerning him, as well as its rectification or the its erasure, and the limitation of treatment, or the right to object to treatment, as well as the right to portability of data.
The personal data necessary for the performance of the contract in which the data subject is a party, for the fulfillment of the legal obligations to which the Controller is subject and those necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by us are not included in paragraph previous.
Without prejudice to legal provisions or regulations to the contrary, personal data will be kept only for the minimum period necessary for the purposes that led to their collection or subsequent processing after which they are eliminated or if it is in our interest processed for statistical purposes, anonymised , and it is not possible to identify its holder.
The subsequent processing of personal data is not required for a purpose other than that for which the data was collected. Before such processing we provide the data subject with such information and any other relevant information.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we have about you. If you wish to request a partial or complete copy of the information we hold about you, please fill out the privacy response form available at
https: //www.Dosapac.COM/Confidentiality or write to us address, to the care of the person in charge of treatment, Rua Cidade Trelazé, 253 CP4440-543 Valongo.
If the requests made by the data subject are clearly unreasonable or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive nature, under the current legal framework, we retain the right to demand payment of a fee taking into account our administrative costs for providing the information or of the communication, or of taking the requested measures or the right to refuse to comply with the request.
DATA OWNER RIGHTS
The personal data holders come under the General Regulation of Data Protection, consecrated a set of rights, namely:
– Right of access to personal data, and Dosapac, SA will have to respond to the request within one month, and may be extended for a maximum of two months
where the complexity or number of applications so warrants. This access request can be refused whenever the identity of the data subject can not be confirmed, when there are unreasonable or excessive requests for access and when the requests have a repetitive character, and to confirm this refusal we will, of course, justify it. Dosapac, SA also safeguards the refusal of requests for access whenever the data retained by us is retained for research purposes only, being anonymized when back-up when the request is by telephone and when to comply a disproportionate effort is required;
– Right of rectification, erasure or opposition;
the right to be informed when decisions are taken in an automated way; right to prohibit treatment for direct marketing purposes; right to complain to the supervisory authority; and the right to compensation for breach of the provisions of the regulation. Therefore we are in a position to ensure respect for all these rights, respecting them, and the data subject can exercise these rights through the email firstname.lastname@example.org the form in this link www.dosapac.com or by letter to the our address to the care of the person in charge of treatment, Rua Cidade Trelazé, 253 CP4440-543 Valongo.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer that collect information about your device and information about your experience of use. This information is used to record the number of visits made and compile statistical information about the activity of the website.
Types of Cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
• Own Cookies: A cookie managed by this domain / website.
• Third party cookies: A cookie managed by another domain / website.
• Persistent Cookies: The cookie information is permanently stored on your device.
• Session cookies: Cookie information is not permanently stored on your device.
Dosapac, SA uses “session cookies” and “first-party cookies” as well as persistent cookies and third-party cookies.
Types of cookies according to purpose of use:
• Technical cookies: These are the ones that allow you to navigate through a domain / website, using the different options or services, such as identifying the session, access restricted areas and making the purchase order process.
• Personalization cookies: they are those that allow access to the domain / website with some predefined characteristics based on a set of decisions taken, such as the language used.
• Analysis cookies: those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users of websites to which they are linked. The information collected through such cookies is used, for example, to measure the activity of the websites and to elaborate navigation profiles.
• Advertising Cookies: These are the ones that allow you to manage the most effective way of advertising space based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: those that allow you to manage the most effective way of advertising space. These cookies store information about the user’s behavior, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on this.
Information regarding cookies is controlled and accessed by the website owner.
How to check if cookies are enabled (PC)
1. Click the menu button (three horizontal bars) in the upper right corner of the browser window and select “Settings”, then “Advanced Settings”
2. Locate the “Privacy” heading, and select “Content settings”
3. Select “Allow sites to save and read cookie data”
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
1. Click the “Settings” icon (it looks like a gear) at the top right in the browser window and select “Internet Options”, then click the “Privacy” tab,
2. Ensure that the Privacy level is set to Medium or lower, which will allow cookies in your browser
3. A level above Medium will disable cookies
1. Click the menu button (three horizontal bars) in the upper right corner of the browser window and select Options
2. Select the Privacy icon
3. Click on Cookies, and select “allow sites to put cookies”
How to check if cookies are enabled (Mac)
Safari para OX X
1. Click on “Safari” at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences”
2. Click on “Privacy”
3. Select “Allow only visited sites”
If you want to know how to prevent websites from using cookies to remember the websites / websites you visit, you can choose your browser from the list. Doing so will take you to the respective browser page where you can manage your cookies and site data.
If you change your browser’s cookie settings, your experience with us will not be monitored. Information regarding cookie tracking and deletion is also available at
This Website contains links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this Website. You should read the privacy policies of other websites.
Dosapac, SA applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of keeping the Personal Data on file and during the transmission thereof.
Dosapac, SA has a computer system with the capacity to withstand, with a given level of confidence, accidental events or malicious or illegal actions that compromise the availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of the Personal Data preserved or transmitted, as well as the security of related services offered or accessible through such networks and systems.
Changes to this privacy statement
Our privacy policies are reviewed regularly and all changes will be posted on this Website. Last update is May 25, 2018.
The Responsible for the treatment of this website is Dosapac, SA that can be contacted through the address, Street City Trelazé, 253 CP4440-543 Valongo or alternatively by the telephone numbers 224229360
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted through the postal address of the Responsible for Treatment or alternatively through the form available at https: // www. Dosapac.com .
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing this website, the user undertakes to accept and respect these terms and conditions of use.
The information contained on this website, namely the domain name, trademarks, logos, indications, drawings, illustrations, photographs, texts, graphics and other files is protected by current legislation.
Dosapac, SA is expressly prohibited from downloading, copying, modifying, transmitting, distributing, reproducing or submitting it for commercial purposes, without the prior written permission of Dosapac, SA.
The intellectual property rights of all content on this site belong to Dosapac, SA. All the information available on this site is free, and can be used freely, provided the source is mentioned. It is, however, prohibited its use for commercial or offensive purposes.
This site may contain advertising references and hyperlinks to other sites, over which Dosapac, SA has no control and is not responsible for its content. The inclusion of advertising references and hyperlinks to other sites constitutes a purely informative reference, being Dosapac, SA completely alien to the respective contents, services and products offered.
Access to certain content on this site may be reserved for registered users only.
Dosapac, SA develops a continuous work to update and verify the information available on this site. However, the user can not hold Dosapac SA harmless if the content presented on this site presents, in a timely manner, any technical lapse or anomaly.
Dosapac, SA reserves the right to change, without prior notice, the terms and conditions set forth herein, as soon as possible to disclose the new conditions.
User behavior of this site:
1. You may not use this site for fraudulent purposes or connected with any illegal activity;
2. You may not use this site to send, use or reuse any material that is unlawful, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene or threatening; or that disrespect copyright, copyright, trust, privacy or any other right acquired; or sending of material that contains computer viruses, political propaganda, commercial solicitations, chain mail, mass mail or spam;
3. Take precautions and ensure that the information you remove does not contain viruses or other harmful characteristics;
4. Assume responsibility for any and all information you provide on this site.